Taco Cabana is seeking Cashiers! Maximize the guest experience by greeting guests, working the register and drink station, listening to the guests order, ringing the order on the register, taking payment from the guest, and filling the drink order (at drive-thru and where self-serve drinks are not available). May be assigned to work multiple stations throughout the shift.
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and / or ability.
- Must be 18 years or older (Alcoholic Beverage Commission requirements).
- Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money accurately.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent desired.
- Basic knowledge of the functions of cash registers preferred.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have exceptional guest service skills.
- Must be able to perceive and react to the needs of others.
- Must be organized, flexible and able to deal with various personalities.
- Bilingual skills in English and Spanish is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have the ability to lift and carry items up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to work in an environment which is normally 85F to 90F.
- Must have the capacity to stay in one bodily position and location for a prolonged period of time,
• Post ID: 48394150 fortworth