Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 5:29 AM
Nows your chance to move your career in a new direction : upward
Reporting to the Director of Finance who, in turn, reports directly to the CFO, the Plant Controller has a team that consists of Cost Accountants, Financial Accountant, Production Clerks, and Plant Buyer and is responsible for providing comprehensive financial leadership to the Cleburne, TX plant. Functions as the leading accounting professional in the plant and drice accurate reporting of results and maintenance of the companys assets, through balance sheet integrity and providing a control environment. Serves as the business partner to the Plant Manager to focus largely on providing financial and operational leadership and improvements, including identifying and driving cost reductions.
James Hardie Building Products employs over 2,500 (2,200+ in U.S.) people who generate revenue of 1.9 billion a year. James Hardie Industries is a publicly traded company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ticker: JHX.AX) and on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: JHX). We have 9 manufacturing plants located across the USA and corporate offices in Chicago, Illinois and Orange County, California.
To be considered for this position, you must have::/h1:
* Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field (CPA/ MBA preferred).
* 8 or more years of cost accounting/operations experience.
* 5 or more years of leadership/management experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge of operational accounting (cost accounting, including project costing.)
* Demonstrated ability to successfully apply forecasting techniques and skills to develop and evaluate business goals and strategies, analyze information to derive insights and implications to initiate planning and/or re:planning, and controlling actual results versus budget.
* Extensive shop floor experience in a manufacturing environment (not just assembly).
* ERP systems software (SAP preferred).
At James Hardie Building Products, we are looking for people who are Smart, Driven, and Real. We hire leaders and innovators : not employees or staff. James Hardie is a 1.9B world leader in fiber cement building products and technology, and our success and quality of our products is attributed to the talent of our people.
Come home to Hardie and apply now
James Hardie is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability. Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
• Location: cleburne, Fort Worth
• Post ID: 77062022 fortworth