Apply early as this job may be removed or filled prior to the closing date, which is approximately seven (7) days after the posting date.
Job Location:Fort Worth
Other Potential Locations:Fort Worth, TX
Anticipated Start Date:03/01/2018
Number of Positions:1
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a position that provides cross-functional exposure to various departments within Finance and the BNSF organization, including: Engineering, Mechanical, Transportation, Marketing and Technology Services.
- Assemble and evaluate information from various sources to assist in Investing Activities management, planning and analysis.
- Lead the production and distribution of the Investing Activities Review materials.
- Work with Capital Planning team members to validate monthly forecasts and reporting.
- Provide various ad-hoc executive and financial reporting requests including preforming detailed analysis on capital spending and preparing a variety of presentation materials.
- Develop and automate several reports in Tableau or other tools that will be utilized by budget managers across Finance organization
- Positively contribute to a high-morale / high-performance culture and demonstrate the ability to organize team efforts to accomplish common goals.
- Bachelors degree or higher required in Accounting, Finance, or Business related field
- Proficient in Microsoft programs.
- Comfortable working with and interpreting large volumes of data
- Effective communicator, comfortable communicating with various levels of leadership across the organization
- Detail oriented; accuracy and reliability of data is very important
- Flexible, able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Must work well independently and as a part of a high performing team
SAP, Tableau, and SharePoint expertise
BNSF offers competitive benefit programs and services including, but not limited to
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Railroad Retirement
- Life Insurance
- Incentive Compensation Plan (ICP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
BNSF Railway is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION ELEMENTS
- Criminal history
- Last 7 years of driving history
- Last 5 years of employment history to include military service
- Social Security number
- Medical evaluation
- Drug Screen
- Other elements as needed
SF:Internal Posting Only|Professional|Finance|Fort Worth,TX|76131
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 77663237 fortworth