Posted: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 5:46 AM
Job Role Summary 13;
Each year XTO and ExxonMobil hire a number of outstanding candidates as accountants and analysts. We target individuals with a minimum of 2 years public accounting or industry experience and with a CPA license preferred. These professional positions are a vital part of the Controllers organization supporting XTO and ExxonMobils business lines by ensuring accurate accounting and financial statements for all operations.
Job Role Responsibilities 13;
Candidates must have the ability to learn accounting systems such as SAP and the capability to manage multiple monthly priorities and deadlines. Key responsibilities include the following:
* Analysis of relationships between complex operations, related contracts and financial transactions
* Recording and analyzing revenue and expense transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures
* Communicating and implementing changes in accounting standards
* Utilizing and updating computing systems to accurately record financial transactions
* Designing and evaluating controls
* Improving financial and accounting processes
* Providing financial support to operating and financial organizations
Through these activities you will participate in business decisions, improve our processes, and work closely with both financial and business line operating management. Many of our initial positions are located at office facilities in Fort Worth, Texas currently but will be relocating to Houston, Texas in summer 2020. You can expect to rotate through a few assignments in the first four to five years allowing for a variety of experiences to build skills and knowledge.
Demonstrated performance will lead to increasing responsibility and opportunities across the financial organizations (business analysis, financial reporting, financial accounting, operations accounting, and financial controls) and through various business lines (Upstream, Downstream, Chemicals) via job rotation. The career path for candidates exhibiting exceptional performance may lead to domestic and international relocation opportunities and significant management responsibility.
Expected Level of Proficiency 13;
XTO Energy/ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
EEO is the Law Poster
Policies against discrimination and harassment
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
• Location: Fort Worth
• Post ID: 74902437 fortworth