Administrative assistant needed for a small, rapidly growing construction company in Fort Worth, Texas. Key role will be the preparation of project billing / construction draws. Must be proficient with Quickbooks, and have full knowledge of construction billing and accounting. This position will start out as part-time and may grow to a full-time position with the right candidate.
Qualifications and Duties:
- Strong computer skills required using Quickbooks, Excel, Word.
- Well organized, analytical, able to multi-task projects and manage deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic accounting procedures: A/R, A/P and Payroll.
- Organizing vendor and subcontractor invoices, preparing project pay applications (draws).
- Quickbooks implementation / integration with project management software (CoConstruct).
- General clerical duties including but not limited to answering phones, filing, photocopying.
- Occasional interaction with project managers, subcontractors and clients.
- Quickbooks - 5 years
- Construction Bookkeeping - 3-5 years
- Strong working knowledge of CoConstruct - Industry-leading project management software
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
• Post ID: 75993722 fortworth