Envision Physician Services is a national physician services company providing anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women's and children's health services.
Envision Physician Services has more than 1,000 exclusive contracts with client hospitals nationwide. We have an excellent opportunity for aMedical Office Receptionist to join our team in Fort Worth, Texas!
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time employees that may include:
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
Company 401 K
Paid Time Off
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
- Establish effective rapport with other employees, customers, clients, patients, families, and physicians
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient at Microsoft Office
- Attention to Detail
- Healthcare Experience
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and nonverbally
- Possess the following qualifications relative to Questcare Medical Clinic's culture: Energetic, Highly Motivated, Customer Service Focus, Positive Attitude, Confidentiality, Teamwork & Professionalism
EOE including Veterans and Disabled
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 66537477 fortworth