This individual will help identify areas where productivity gains and/or reduction in costs can be realized throughout the organization (globally) via improved process execution. Using LEAN/Six Sigma disciplines, existing and soon-to-be-deployed processes will be examined end-to-end and recommendations offered for simplification and/or accelerated adoption. Efficiencies may come in the form of legacy type manual/people adjustments or through the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence tools.
- Expert knowledge of LEAN, Six Sigma tools and methods, Business Process Management, Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering (7+ years in senior transformation roles).
- Skilled program/project management, demonstrated experience managing large scale global cross-functional programs/projects within scope and budget.
- Skilled at value-stream mapping, process and data analysis as well as Voice of Customer techniques.
- Skilled with creating balanced scorecards and performance management techniques
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to cultivate support, lead change and drive acceptance at all levels of the organization, up to and including the Executive level.
- Team player and collaborative working style to implement change.
- Self-driven, self-managed, energetic, passionate and motivated with the ability to work independently to deliver results.
- Strategic, disciplined and organized with the able to establish and manage goal delivery.
- Strong coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
- Adaptable and agile, can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines and make project adjustments to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Strong knowledge of Scaled Agile
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, ITIL and CMMI
- Strong Microsoft Visio Skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of Project Management, Software Development and Software Management applications (e.g. Rally, ServiceNow, HP PPM, HP QC, etc.)
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (from a reputable institution)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Scaled Agile Coach (from a reputable institution)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree (desirable)
- Consulting experience (desirable)
- Previous machine learning, AI (artificial intelligence) and design thinking experience a plus
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.