What you’ll be doing...
The Analyst will support the 3PL and cross functional teams to drive operational efficiency, including a renewed focus on the customer experience around returns. By supporting the 3PL and cross functional teams around programs related to Returns, Refunds, and Inventory velocity they will improve accuracy, customer experience and ease of return for an overall best in class return process. This person will be responsible for supporting the end to end operations across the returns process to drive down costs, increase automation and improve velocity. The candidate will continue to support customers including customer service in responding to trouble tickets, identifying root cause and driving change that will improve and drive efficiency and cost savings. As a result, this person will be responsible for coordinating efforts for a cross function team both internal and external to Verizon which includes Supply Chain Management personnel, Retail Store Operations, Customer Care, Finance, Compliance, Inventory and our 3rd Party Logistics provider at the CRTC.
The Analyst will support activities for the ITTS, Returns Automation and Device Disassociation programs which will include executing on strategies to increase automation, drive cost savings and efficiency. The Analyst will also be responsible for assist with compliance across all direct channels to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction. This position will also support the online customer experience as it related to the overall experience and mitigate calls into customer care by supporting ITTS trouble tickets and designing programs to proactively reduce negative customer impacts.
Manage and streamline Customer Guarantee Returns ITTS Tickets to drive down the creation of invalid Tickets.
Manage and streamline Exceptions from the Batch Returns Automation fall out to drive down the volume of refunds issued manually.
- Proactively manage and drive strategies to ensure improvements of Key Performance Indicators such as turnaround response Time, # Tickets worked, reduced call in volumes related to Customer Guarantee Returns, and streamlined solutions that will drive efficiency in the overall process.
- Drive cost savings initiatives for the support ticket call in volumes around returns, to support a reduction in spend, by identifying solutions for returns optimization with our customer care teams and 3PL provider at the CRTC.
- Responsible to ensure tracking for trends to identify opportunities and gaps.
- Lead cost savings initiatives with a cross functional team both internal and external to Verizon which includes Supply Chain Management personnel, retail operations, Device Marketing and our 3rd Part Logistics provider at the CRTC.
- Develop strategies to minimize returns and triage spend, ensure compliance, and promote the customer experience opportunities.
- Optimize the ITTS / Unexpected returns by coordinating across cross functional teams including IT, Customer Care and the Retail Store operations to drive best in class experience for our customers.
- Coordinate program changes with the 3PL at the CRTC by monitoring changes to the program and ensuring that we have a solution to support changes and enhancements in the program.
- Proactively make adjustments to the process including identifying opportunities and driving improvements around returns, reduced trouble tickets, eliminate the unexpected devices at the CRTC to drive value to the program.
- Support the Manager on executing the program recommendations and improvements to drive returns optimization and the best in customer experience across the cross functional teams including Customer Service.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Wireless industry experience with knowledge of OEMs, devices, processes and policies.
Even better if you have:
- MBA in Supply Chain or relevant field.
- Track record of identifying and delivering creative opportunities to achieve business organization goals.
- Motivated, self-starter and highly collaborative, able to produce high quality results in high pressure situations in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively under extreme time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Green or Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification. (preferred)
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2455049-logistics-services-analyst
• Post ID: 77359047 fortworth