Go the extra mile with Regional CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Jobs.
When you commit to Hub Group, we commit to you! With the first-of-its-kind Quick Commit Program, you could earn up to $1,000 in 10 days! Qualified applicants who select to drive with Hub Group are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 business days prior to the orientation start date. That means you ll start earning before you begin working. You want to earn more, we want you on our team let s make it a win-win from the start!
Regional Owner Operator Advantages:
- Top industry earnings
- Weekly home time
- Stay busy year round never a slow season
- One of the largest fuel discount programs in the industry
- Tire discount programs
- Paid orientation
- Paid fuel surcharge
- 24/7 dispatch so you re covered no matter what day or time you re on the road
- ComData fuel card
- 4 PTO days per year
- Health, dental and life insurance plans available
- Tractor and bobtail insurance program
- Occupational accident insurance available
- Satellite Tracking
- And more!
If you re an owner operator who would rather be on the road for less home time in exchange for HIGHER EARNINGS, our regional truck driver opportunities may be for you! This division offers flexibility to run longer than traditional routes. There s never a slow season at Hub Group so you can be sure you ll always earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week! You can expect safety, support and plenty of career options when you GROW your career with Hub Group Trucking.
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
- Minimum 23 years old
- 1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
Associated topics: class a driving, company driving team, company otr, company over the road, company truck, dedicated regional, otr driver, over the road company, regional driver route, tanker
• Post ID: 77841027 fortworth