XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Boeing, Home Depot, Ikea, L'Oral and many others. We're growing worldwide. And we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let's talk. We'd like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
1st shift Monday - Friday (starting at 5am)
This position is responsible for providing immediate daily personnel supervision to teach, coach, mentor, discipline, and provide a high quality customer responsive operation. The selected candidate will create and monitor daily plans, adjust staffing needs, coordinate intradepartmental activities to maintain production, solve problems that will impede quality production or efficiency goals, monitor quality to identify defects, and coordinate activities with previous and following shift supervisors. Train and know all processes, policies, and procedures. Complete special projects as assigned. Foster a continuous improvement culture. Enforce company policies/procedures.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience managing supervisors in the supply chain
- Experience with project and resource management
- Able to partner and communicate with all levels of an organization from hourly associates to senior management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, warehouse management systems, and database systems
- Proven ability to multitask, set and manage priorities based on customer requirements
- Able to work a flexible work schedule as needed including planned and unplanned overtime which may include weekends
- Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment preferred
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 64069798 fortworth