Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 4:17 AM
Arlington, TX : Communications Center Supervisor : Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Communications Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Communications Manager or Director
LOCATION: Arlington, TX
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Company: American Medical Response
Reporting to the Communications Manager or Director, the Communications Supervisor functions as a resident, communications and customer service expert. The Communications Supervisor will assist in the oversight, direction and evaluation of the delivery of customer service from the communications center by being a leader of quality and process improvement activities, training and continuing educational needs as determined by evaluation, and related processes of continuous quality improvement to enhance customer services.
Previous experience in a 911 Emergency Dispatch Center or Emergency Services facility. Associate's degree in health care, nursing, healthcare or business administration, or related field of study preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certification as an NAED EMD and ED:Q
- Demonstrated success in establishing a wide range of business and professional relationships.
- Demonstrated success in developing, motivating and directing high performing teams.
- Ability to supervise the daily communications center operations including working in a dispatching role when necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to promote consistent team:based communications between all members of the department and to promote inter: departmental relationships.
- Meet monthly key contact center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics.
- Deliver breakthrough levels of improvement by applying process improvement tools.
- Achieve customer service goals and affect advancements in the quality and level of care provided by communications center personnel assigned.
- Provide leadership and assistance in the planning, development, implementation, and monitoring of customer service related outcomes.
- Monitor and evaluate employee monthly performance, including using call recording and quality assurance applications, review productivity and attendance reports, and coach staff members to improve performance.
- Ensure that customers' questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly according to complaint resolution processes. Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Will act as an internal consultant by assisting the design/redesign, development, implementation and monitoring of process improvement to enhance quality, operational performance and customer experience
- Other duties as defined by formal job description.
- Establish and ensure positive, working relationships within the AMR organization, and maintains a cohesive working environment both within the Department interdepartmental relationships.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high: quality staff.
- Establish and ensure positive working relationships with co:responders, EMS Agencies, area hospitals, clinics, community health departments, regulatory entities, and allied organizations.
Leadership/Supervision, Stewardship... 'Citizenship'
- Assist and provide ongoing leadership and guidance to align key stakeholders: group leadership, operating leaders, other team members to uncover and assess process improvement opportunities
- Establish and ensure the Communications Center adheres to prescribed standards of quality assurance
• Location: Fort Worth
• Post ID: 65450687 fortworth