Alliance Healthcare Solutions has partnered up with a facility, located in the Fort Worth area, seeking a Director of Nursing/Center Nurse Executive for a long term care facility.
Please review the job description provided and apply today, submitting your resume and salary requirements.
- Seeking candidates with 3+yrs experience as a DON in a SNF/LTC setting.
- Must enjoy a fast paced environment!
- Resume should include: Employers, positions and dates (month/year)
The Center Nurse Executive leads the Center clinical team to fulfil the organizations mission, vision and values. This position has overall accountability for providing leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care activities, nursing practice, and clinical education and development, including continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their familys needs and expectations. The CNE communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence and ensures the realization of high quality and cost effective health care services that are consistent with Genesis HealthCare evidence-based practices and policies, regulatory and other legal requirements, and philosophies. This position is responsible for driving, supporting and modelling a service-oriented culture focused on top of license practice, interprofessional collaboration, employee engagement, quality, patient safety, service excellence, fiscal responsibility, and the overall patient/resident experience. The CNE collaborates with the Center Executive Director and Center Leadership Team to drive business excellence, including strategic planning, budget preparation, and effective oversight of resource utilization.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current registered nurse licensure by the State Board of Nursing.
2. A minimum of five years Full time or equivalent clinical experience with at least two years experience in nursing supervision in the long-term care setting is required.
3. BSN preferred.
4. This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs.
5. Must provide verification of TST (tuberculin skin test) as required by state law and in accordance with Company policy. TSTs will be administered at the work site if required.
6. Maintains current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs and Behavioral Centers; ALFs/ILFs as required by State).
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 78125217 fortworth