Unit Supervisor / Supervisor / RN / Registered Nurse
Dept: Orthopedics / Ortho / Med Surg
Work Schedule: FT Days (7a-7p, rotating weekends)
Under the general supervision of the unit's Director or designee, the Unit Supervisor of Ortho assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all the functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty.
- Makes decisions regarding activities within these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00015-89092&lang=en
• Post ID: 48800630 fortworth