Bartender - Rebecca Creek Saloon - Globe Life Park in Arlington - Delaware North (Arlington, TX)
This position is located at Globe Life Park, home of the Texas Rangers, located in Arlington, Texas. Delaware North Metroplex Sportservice is the premiere provider of food & beverage and retail merchandise for this MLB 49,166 seating facility. Please visit to learn more.The Opportunity
Serves alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly, in accordance with the Company s alcohol policies, GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Requests identification from all guests who appear to be under 40 years of age.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Receives drink orders from patrons or servers.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
- Enters drink orders into cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served and makes correct change.
- Ends all transactions courteously with a Thank You , Enjoy the Game , or other suitable phrase.
- Completes Daily Bar Sales Report accurately.
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments and supplies.
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Washes and sanitizes glassware.
- Prepares and replenishes appetizers and/or garnishes such as fruit, pickles, cheese and cold meats.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make an attractive display and merchandise drinks.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment alcohol service training
- Basic math skills, with ability to accurately total guest checks and make correct change.
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol brand names.
- Verbal communication skills; listening skills with ability to take beverage orders and fill those orders correctly.
- Ability to remain standing for entire length of shift
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Display professional appearance and good personal hygiene.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Bar environment- noise level may be moderate to high during busy times
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, depending on season.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: bar, barback, barista, beverage service, cocktail, liquor, martini, mixologist, sommelier, wine
• Post ID: 67328237 fortworth