- We have 2openings for a full-timeCOOK, HELPERposition.
- Location: Lockheed Martin, One Lockheed Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76108.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Open availability
- Requirement: No experience required.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise, is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the worlds most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates are offered many fantastic benefits!
Summary: Learns to assists in the preparation and cooking of various food items prior to being considered a qualified, skilled cook. Maintains food safety and sanitation standards in the preparation and kitchen areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learns to read menu to estimate food requirements. Orders food from supplier or procures it from storage.
- Prepares and cooks food in accordance with company production records and standardized recipes.
- Learns to adjust thermostat controls to regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, roasters and steam kettles.
- Helps measure and mix ingredients according to recipes using a variety of kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Bakes, roasts, broils and steam meats, fish, vegetables and other foods under guidance. Adds seasoning to food during mixing or cooking under the instruction of others.
- Tests food by tasting, smelling and piercing to determine that it is cooked.
- Carves meat, portions food on serving plates, and adds gravies, sauces and garnishes to fill orders as directed.
- Washes, peels, cuts and shreds fruits and vegetables and fruits.
- Butchers chicken, fish and shellfish as directed.
- Bakes bread, rolls, cakes and pastry as course of instruction permits.
- Maintains work area and equipment. Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Interacts with customers and coworkers in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 138261
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 67418852 fortworth