Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 1:05 PM
Apply early as this job may be removed or filled prior to the closing date, which is approximately seven (7) days after the posting date.
Job Location:Fort Worth
Other Potential Locations:Fort Worth, TX
Anticipated Start Date:10/09/2017
Number of Positions:3.0
Salary Range:90,106 : 104,500
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use C++ or Java programming languages and CPLEX, OPL, or Concert optimization tools to implement and integrate computer:based decision:assist tools in a multi:server environment.
- Use C, VB.Net, or Python to implement front end Graphic User Interface to decision:assist tools in an end:user environment.
- Extract and manipulate information from large complex data sets using SQL.
- Use SAS, R, Python, or AnyLogic to analyze information and derive insights for process improvements.
- Design, analyze, fine:tune, and implement algorithms to achieve more robust and faster simulations.
- Collaborate with various business units to develop decision:assist tools and present proposed business solutions to senior management.
- Support end:users to validate and enhance decision:assist tools.
- Master's in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience using CPLEX, OPL, or Concert optimization tools to implement computer:based decision:assist tools in a multi:server environment.
- Experience with C++ or Java.
- Experience with C, VB.Net, or Python.
- Experience with SAS, R, Python, or AnyLogic.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with algorithm design, analysis, and implementation.
BNSF offers competitive benefit programs and services including, but not limited to
:Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
:Retirement Pension Plan
:Incentive Compensation Plan (ICP)
:Tuition Reimbursement Program
BNSF Railway is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION ELEMENTS
: Criminal history
: Last 7 years of driving history
: Last 5 years of employment history to include military service
: Social Security number
MEDICAL REVIEW ELEMENTS:
: Medical evaluation
: Drug Screen
: Other elements as needed
DRUG TEST ELEMENTS:
BNSF is committed to a safe and drug free work place and performs pre:employment substance abuse testing. All new hires are required to undergo a hair drug test which detects the presence of illegal drugs for months prior to testing. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping BNSF safe and drug free.
Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC): Federal authority requires BNSF employees, whose work requires unescorted access to secure areas of port facilities, to obtain a TWIC. A TWIC is a condition of employment for such positions and requires candidates to those positions to submit to a TSA security assessment (to include, but not limited to, providing: biographic information; identity documents; fingerprints; digital photograph). More information is available at
MOIT/Technology Services; ProfessionalTechnology ServicesFort Worth,TX76131
• Location: Fort Worth
• Post ID: 65363127 fortworth